zah
Home About Instagram Twitter Follow Dash

MY WORDS



"Assalamualaikum! Aku Izzah. Almost 18."

tagboard





Credits

© Template design by Izzah. thanks for Base code by Atiqah and Pictures by Tumblr.

Begin
Monday 27 March 2017 • 09:38 • 0 comments




Assalamualaikum and  fellas! Yeah it almost two weeks after SPM's results has been announced. So, how's your result? Gempak ke? Atau hanya cukup-cukup minum? Semua tu Allah dah tentukan. Please be grateful okay? (talking to myself) Okay, I want to share a story about SPM and school. It's a little bit late huh? But I still want to share hihihi. When d-day has come, I really had sweaty palms. Was I nervous? Naturally. Pressured? Tremendously. The moment of truth, and success lies on a piece of paper; the Sijil Pelajaran Malaysia (SPM) results.

For me, I didn't put any high hope to get straight A's or get flying colors in spm. YEAH THAT'S ME.
Last minutes study for spm? You think it'll work? No guys. Tbh, I feel regret because I didn't study hard for my spm. Banyak sangat main-main. Not main-main actually but more to chit-chat when teacher are teaching infront especially when physics. Bila aku chit-chat dengan kawan je mesti cikgu tegur aku dulu, "Hafizatul, buat apa tu?" Then, mulalah terkial-kial cari part mana yang cikgu tengah ajar. Biology is the one and only subject yang buat mata aku akan tertutup dengan sendirinya bila cikgu tengah mengajar kat depan. Bila dah tak boleh nak tahan so I'll cover up my face with book or my hands. Adalah terlelap sikit (it's consider as sleep in the class?) tapi aku still dengar okay! And, I love biology.

For chemistry, that is my favourite subject after maths when I was in form 4. Seriously! And that time aku pernah letakkan cita-cita nak jadi chemical engineering. But in form 5 hmmmmmm (I don't know what should I say). And at last, I got D in my spm. Yes, its disappointing me because I want to get at least a credit for this subject. When I was in form 4, I really love this subject and I learn every chapter by myself before our teacher taught us. I only got B and above in my exam. But in my form 5, hmmmmmmmmmm (still hmmm again) I only got C for my test, and for the first sem exam I got D. Makin lama makin merosot subjek chemist aku and I'm like TT. Actually all of this thing happened because I don't understand a few chapters in chemistry form 5 and then somehow I feel lose interested with this subject. Lepas tu aku memang dah tak pay attention dengan apa yang cikgu ajar. Dengan rasa malasnya tu lagi. Yes, malas. Malas to revise the chapter. Malas to do homework. Please don't ever be a lazy student. You'll feel regret someday. Dengan malas tulah aku failed chemistry on my trial spm. My chemistry teacher's said, "Izzah kenapa ni? Dulu awak selalu consistent masa form 4. Takpe, awak buat betul-betul untuk real spm nanti."

So after that I start to cover all form 5 chapters. It's really hard. To understand everything in a short time. But I'm still trying. I try to complete my workbook but sometimes I still feel malas. Plus, I do trial spm from other states and sbp's. Okay, chemistry is the last paper for science stream students and penyakit last paper pun datang iaitu malas nak study. For my last paper, I have a gap in sitting my exam between biology (2nd last paper) and chemistry (last paper). Tapi dalam masa tu aku tak fokuskan langsung form 5 chapters. Hmmm. A day before I sit for the paper, my mom asking to help her cook for dinner. And I said that I'm busy. Then I study but I don't get anything. Seriously. At last aku tertidur sampai esok. Dalam pukul 4:30 am tu baru aku study balik and ada lah dapat sikit. And I realized busy mana pun kau, bila mak mintak tolong tu just tolonglah sebab redha Allah terletak pada redha kedua ibu bapa. Pagi tu memang ummi yang hantar pergi sekolah sebab kan school holiday dah. Sebelum masuk sekolah tu memang aku mintak maaf kat ummi. Ummi said, "Jawab paper baik-baik. Ummi sayang kaklong." Yes, I do the best for chemistry paper but Allah's the best planner right?

Okay I had fill my upu form and aku tak pilih mana-mana program sains kesihatan. Bukannya tak nak pilih but almost all health science programme required credit in chemistry. Ada tu ada tapi aku tak minat program because the programme are too specific so aku decided untuk pilih programme yang more open untuk ambil degree nanti. Tbh, I'm still thinking about my future. Growing up make me realize that I'll going through the real world. Meet with all the different peoples but at the end I must walk alone by myself. Doakan aku supaya jadi manusia berguna dunia dan akhirat. Amin.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment